- Industrial Construction – Prosecute affirmative claim for wrongfully terminated subcontractor and defend claims against it, resulting in dismissal of claims against subcontractor and affirmative award in favor of the subcontractor totaling $1,949,790.61.
- Industrial Construction – Successful defense of contractor suffering claims of over $20 million by the owner’s bankruptcy trustee, resulting in judgment of dismissal of all claims following trial.
- Municipal Road Contract – Successful pursuit of Prime Contractor extras claim against owner, resulting in arbitration award of $207,545.16.
- Airport Runway Construction – Prosecuted Prime Contractor arbitration against owner resulting in award of $1.2 million for our client.
- Hospital Construction – Prosecute State District Court suit for casework subcontractor, resulting in payment for extras totaling $345,000.
- Ten Mile Bridge – Successful defense of owner in suit to enjoin the construction of a public highway project; injunction denied.
- Tribal Contracting – Assist prime contractor in establishing subcontract and security devices for tribal subcontractor, and on default, foreclose security to procure a rare collection of $1.34 Million from the tribe.
- Snake River Road Improvements – Procure arbitration award of $207,000 on differing site condition claim.
- Washington Street – Pursue arbitration of defective specifications claim resulting in $3.9 million mediated settlement.
- Commercial Development: – Pursue litigation for commercial developer resulting in settlement including payment of $1.35 million.
- Bryden Canyon Irrigation – Successful prosecution of bid protest resulting in seminal Idaho Supreme Court decision establishing bidding standards for virtually all Idaho political subdivisions, and resulting in a later mediated settlement in payment of bid preparation costs and fees.
- U.S. 93; Evaro to McClure Road – Preparation and prosecution of prime contractor defective specifications claim against Montana Department of Transportation, resulting in mediated change orders totaling in excess of $1,070,000.
- SR 270; Pullman to Idaho State Line – Preparation and prosecution of earthwork Subcontractor’s pass-through claim against WSDOT for defective specifications and differing site conditions, resulting in mediated settlements totaling $927,000.
- J-Ditch Phase-2, McCall, Idaho – Prosecuted Federal Jury Trial in salvage action on behalf of completing surety on lagoon construction, resulting in jury verdict for surety and defaulted contractor of over $4.95 million dollars.
- Mann Creek Curves, U.S. Highway 95, Washington County Idaho – Prosecuted prime contractor arbitration against ITD for extra work claims and for lost profits/diminished bonding capacity, resulting in AAA award of $2.933 million in favor of the contractor.
- Erosion Control Business – Represented aggrieved party in arbitration of a commercial dispute resulting in award and judgment of over $1,706,919.75.
- MP-103.5 to 3 Miles West of West Hammett Interchange-Mountain Home:
- Represented Subcontractor “A” in differing site conditions claim resulting in additive project change orders totaling $1,257,160.00.
- Represented Subcontractor “B” in arbitration of unrelated changes claim resulting in arbitration award of $283,459.63.
- Glenwood Road Project-Idaho County – Represented Contractor in arbitration of differing site conditions claim resulting in arbitration award totaling $267,653.15.
- Clearlake Grade-Buhl – Represented Contractor in mediation of changes claim resulting in change order of $222,969.60.
- Federal Highway Administration-John Day River Road, Oregon:
Represented Contractor in changes claim resulting in change orders totaling $547,000.00.
- Federal Highway Administration-St. Joe River Road, Idaho:
Co-Counsel representing contractor in the first mediation in which this division of the FHWA ever participated, resulting in additive change order of $617,500.00.
- U.S. Forest Service-Hat Point 2 Road Reconstruction, Oregon:
Represented Contractor and Subcontractor in preparation and negotiation of defective specifications claim resulting in additive change orders totaling $500,000.00.
- Oregon Department of Transportation-Prairie City Road Project:
Represented Contractor in changes claim resulting in change order of $600,000.00.
- Federal Highway Administration-Crow Creek Road, Oregon:
Co-Counsel representing Contractor in changes and differing site conditions claims, resulting in additive change order of $877,000.00.
- Whitman County, Washington-Pullman-Albion Road:
Represented Contractor in arbitration of changes claims resulting in award of $103,294.00.
- Army Corps of Engineers-Freeman Creek Campground:
Co-Counsel representing subcontractor in claim against contractor, resulting in Jury Verdict of $767,352.00 for subcontractor.
- Jack Mountain Timber Sale Roads – Represented prime contractor in jury trial for damages against environmental protestors resulting jury verdict judgement $1,149,996.00.
- Pierce to Grangemont Project Highway Construction – Represented Prime Contractor in District Court suit against State of Idaho resulting in claim and settlement payments of $454,375.00.
- Orofino NCL to Ashahka Road Project – Represented prime contractor in claims prosecution and subsequent arbitration of prime contractor claim for changes and differing site conditions resulting in claim decision and award of $403,342.29.
- Beacon Light Road to MP 50.2, Ada County, Idaho – Represented prime contractor in claims prosecution and subsequent arbitration of prime contractor changes and acceleration claims resulting in claim decision and award of $234,827.00.
- Snake River Avenue Slide, Phase II – Represented highway contractor in claims prosecution and subsequent arbitration of prime contractor changes and acceleration claims resulting in settlement of $250,000.00.
- Bryden Canyon Road – Preparation and arbitration of construction contract claim on behalf of the prime contractor resulting in recovery and settlement totaling $379,223.00.
- Twin Falls Concrete – Assist prime contractor with Construction Lien and Jury Trial regarding alleged defective contract, resulting in judgment of $120,816.
- Latah Quarry – Assist rock contractor in two related arbitrations regarding a rock quarry dispute, resulting in Superior Court judgments totaling $253,000.