Douglas L. Mushlitz
Attorney Douglas L. Mushlitz has practiced law in Idaho since 1984, and is recognized as one of the premier litigators in the region.
Mr. Mushlitz has frequently been relied on to litigate some of the most difficult commercial and defense disputes. Doug's early career was marked by his success in the trial of all types of litigation, and on occasion he still protects the interest of select clients in family and personal litigation.
Well connected in the North Idaho banking industry, Doug is recognized as a seasoned bankruptcy attorney, regularly advancing the rights of creditors and sureties in bankruptcy court.
- Idaho, 1985
- U.S. District Court District of Idaho, 1985
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 1990
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1995
- University of Idaho College of Law, Moscow, Idaho
- J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence - 00/1985
- Idaho State University, Pocatello, Idaho
- B.B.A. - 1982
- Major: Business & Accounting
- Seubert Excavators, Inc.
- Employers Insurance of Wausau
- Debco Construction
- Liberty Mutual Insurance Company
- Valley Paving and Asphalt, Inc.
- Steelman-Duff, Inc.
- Poe Asphalt Paving, Inc.
- Spokane Rock Products, Inc.
- Highland Enterprises, Inc.
- M.A. DeAtley Construction, Inc.
- Swaggart Brothers
- Pacific Cabinets, Inc
- Custom Weld Boats, Inc.
- Arnzen Building Construction, Inc.
- Blue North Forest Products, LLC.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Second Judicial District, Member
- Second Judicial District, President, 1991 to 1992
- Idaho State Bar, Member, Bankruptcy Section
- Idaho State Bar, Commissioner, 2007 to 2010
- Idaho State Bar, President, 2010