Jonathan D. Hally
Jonathan D. Hally has practiced law in state and federal courts in Idaho for 21 years. Jon quickly gained courtroom experience by successfully completing scores of jury trials as a deputy prosecutor before being lured into private practice. For the past 17 years Jon has continued litigating complex cases throughout Idaho and has become known as one of Idaho's select construction claims litigators.
Jon emphasizes the prosecution and defense of complex commercial litigation and construction claims with marked success. His services and insight are sought-after by numerous industry professionals.
Areas Of Practice
- Construction Law
- Criminal Law
- General Practice
- Personal Injury Law
- Real Estate
- Idaho, 1994
- U.S. District Court District of Idaho, 1994
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 2006
- University of Idaho College of Law, Moscow, Idaho
- J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence - 1994
- Boise State University, Boise, ID
- B.B.A., Bachelor of Business Administration - 1991
- Co-Author "Survey of Idaho Privacy and Related Claims Against the Media", LDRC 50-State Survey, Media Privacy and Related Law
- Zener v. Velde, 135 Idaho 352, 17 P.3d 296, 2000, Ct. App., 2000602632
- Eggleston v. Klemp, 295 Fed.Appx 233 , 2008, 9th Circuit
- Kennedy v. Schneider, 151 Idaho 440, 259 P.3d 586 , 2011
- Perception Const. Mgmt Inc. v. Bell, 151 Idaho 250, 254 P.3d 1246 , 2011
- Frogley v. Meridian Joint School Dist. No. 2, 155 Idaho 558, 314 P.3d 613, 2013
- Seubert Excavators, Inc.
- Employers Insurance of Wausau
- Debco Construction
- Liberty Mutual Insurance Company
- Valley Paving and Asphalt, Inc.
- Steelman-Duff, Inc.
- Poe Asphalt Paving, Inc.
- Spokane Rock Products, Inc.
- Highland Enterprises, Inc.
- M.A. DeAtley Construction, Inc.
- Swaggart Brothers
- Pacific Cabinets, Inc
- Custom Weld Boats, Inc.
- Arnzen Building Construction, Inc.
- Blue North Forest Products, LLC.
Professional Associations And Memberships
- Idaho State Bar, Member
- Second Judicial District Bar Association, Member
- Second Judicial District Bar Association, Secretary/Treasurer, 1995 to 1996
- American Bar Association, Member